OCanada
Message Forum

• Re General Meeting View
      by DivatDown on January 28, 2014 at 05:48:57 PST

I would Like to thank everyone who attended the general meeting last night. Your attendance showed me the Interest you have in Our ladder. I am very excited about your feed back concerning the up coming Tournaments and what we discussed about playing for credits or cash Tourneys. Please keep the feed back coming. I want to also thank my admin and Td staff for the fine job they are doing bringing you players the tourneys you enjoy playing. Thanks again
        by fravel on January 28, 2014 at 07:50:49 PST

I would Like to thank everyone who attended the general meeting last night. Your attendance showed me the Interest you have in Our ladder. I am very excited about your feed back concerning the up coming Tournaments and what we discussed about playing for credits or cash Tourneys. Please keep the feed back coming. I want to also thank my admin and Td staff for the fine job they are doing bringing you players the tourneys you enjoy playing. Thanks again

by fravel on January 28, 2014 at 07:52:14 PST

I would Like to thank everyone who attended the general meeting last night. Your attendance showed me the Interest you have in Our ladder. I am very excited about your feed back concerning the up coming Tournaments and what we discussed about playing for credits or cash Tourneys. Please keep the feed back coming. I want to also thank my admin and Td staff for the fine job they are doing bringing you players the tourneys you enjoy playing. Thanks again sorry was to late for me to attend

Tournament Time EDT
World Golf Tour
Now playing at World Golf Tour
League Admins
thurman15 (Head Admin)  
stormw2012 (Admin TD)  
spiders1 (Admin)  
johnnymill (admin td)  
iceats (Admin)  
michaelR  
mbaker9348  
KevinWinters  
DivatDown (OCGL FOUNDER)  
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members have access to the Hideout Message Forum, which gives you exclusive access to our staff. You'll get quick answers from our customer support department.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)

Over $4,814,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!