OCanada
Message Forum

• PLEASE READ!! View
      by BluesPiano on April 26, 2013 at 00:19:37 PDT

Hi guys, I wanted to write this post as I learned some interesting info this evening while playing an always enjoyable and hilarious round with the "Pres", DivatDown.

In his efforts to set up this ladder for us to play and enjoy he also set up TeamSpeak for us to communicate through while we play. For those that use it, I don't have to explain the benefits and the enjoyment of being able to talk to each other while we play. For those that haven't set it up yet, or are having difficulties, send Dave a message or I'm also more than happy to help guide you through it as well.

ANYWAY! Here's the point. Dave pays $8/month to keep TeamSpeak running for us. I want to make clear that he never asked me to write this, nor did he ever ask for any contributions towards this monthly payment.

Having said that, I think it's only fair that we come up with a solution to assist in these contributions.

One method is that each month we could have groups of 8 players set up a Match Play Challenge with DivatDown and forfeit over 100 credits each to cover the $8.

Another could be that we just send him the annual total of $96 divided up by the number of players on here.

Your suggestions and ideas are also more than welcome. Bottom line is, Dave should not have to fund a game that we all play and use.

See you on the course!

BluesPiano

Tournament Time EDT
World Golf Tour
Now playing at World Golf Tour
League Admins
thurman15 (Head Admin)  
stormw2012 (Admin TD)  
spiders1 (Admin)  
johnnymill (admin td)  
iceats (Admin)  
michaelR  
mbaker9348  
KevinWinters  
DivatDown (OCGL FOUNDER)  
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members have access to the Hideout Message Forum, which gives you exclusive access to our staff. You'll get quick answers from our customer support department.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)

Over $4,814,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!