Patti Plus Test Me (pattiplus)

Message Forum

• Test, test, test View
      by sas148 on January 30, 2008 at 13:31:34 PST

Test removing.
    • Test, test, test View
        by sas148 on February 1, 2008 at 11:02:36 PST

Hmm it was updating when I posted the many replies originally. Lets see if it updates for my reply.
    • Test, test, test View
        by BonziPogo on January 31, 2008 at 14:04:13 PST

Assisting with test..
    • ... View
        by sas148 on January 30, 2008 at 21:21:01 PST

Dear ambersrl,

I am in receipt of a Support Complaint (#1617628) against you for violation of the 'Top 10 Rank Hounding Rate of Play Benchmark Policy' GSR during the span of 1/19, 1/20, and 1/21

• ... View
          by sas148 on January 30, 2008 at 21:21:57 PST

Dear ambersrl,

I am in receipt of a Support Complaint (#1617628) against you for violation of the 'Top 10 Rank Hounding Rate of Play Benchmark Policy' GSR during the span of 1/19, 1/20, and 1/21 which states:

On the day you last entered or reentered the Top 10, you set your Top 10 Rank Hounding Benchmark by the total number of non- tournament ladder matches you played on that day, AND the preceding two days, averaged, and then reduced by 25but never less than 8. As long as you remain in the Top 10, you must maintain an average of that Benchmark for any consecutive three- day period. Once you fall out of the Top 10, or request a Voluntary Rank Reduction via Support, you are no longer subject to this rule. This rule does not supercede the current required inactivity rule of playing within any 24 hour period which is autorung by programming.

You entered the Top Ten on 1/15. On that day and the preceding two days you played a total of '23' non-tourney matches.

(23 divided by 3 x 0.75 5.75) - The above GSR states a minimum of 8. Therefore your benchmark is 8, (or 24 non-tourney matches in any three-day consecutive period).

On 1/19 you played: 6 non-tourney matches

On 1/20 you played: 6 non-tourney matches

On 1/21 you played: 1 non-tourney matches

Making a grand total of: 13 non-tourney matches, short of your required benchmark by 11 non-tourney ladder matches.

Therefore I have no choice but to issue you an official Warning for violation of the 'Top 10 Rank Hounding Rate of Play Benchmark Policy' GSR for the 3-day span of 1/19, 1/20, and 1/21. If you again violate this rule you will be reduced in rank to half the distance of the ladder (approx. 800).

Thank you for your continued Support of Case's Ladder and Yahoo! Gin!

Respectfully,

Stephen
        sas148, LeadOp
        Case's Ladder

• .. View
        by sas148 on January 30, 2008 at 21:20:05 PST

lots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of textlots of text
    • View
        by sas148 on January 30, 2008 at 21:19:30 PST

blah
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
rhondatest8881 (Head Admin)  
rhondamenutest1  
patti_plus  
harrah  
SeniorSupport  
SeniorMyLeagueSupport  
stevesprettyangel_8_plus  
skullzrus  
Casetest  
League Tips
You can redeem your LadderBux for prizes Check out our LadderBux Redemption Center to see what is available.
LadderBux Redemptions
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
Rita415 on ah
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,814,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!