The Pogo Wizards
Message Forum

• Prayers View
      by FoxFire5529 on March 18, 2016 at 13:05:17 PDT

My 87 yr old Mom had a heart attack last night due to a blood clot. She is resting comfortable at a heart specialty hospital in Minneapolis (10 hrs from me). Please include her in your prayers. Thank tou so much.
    • Prayers View
        by greeneyes97260 on March 19, 2016 at 05:37:49 PDT

My 87 yr old Mom had a heart attack last night due to a blood clot. She is resting comfortable at a heart specialty hospital in Minneapolis (10 hrs from me). Please include her in your prayers. Thank tou so much.
      OH MY FOX AM SO VERY SORRY I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER IF THERE IS ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP, DONT HESITATE TO ASK. MICHELE AKA GREENEYES
      • Prayers View
          by FoxFire5529 on March 24, 2016 at 14:09:06 PDT

My 87 yr old Mom had a heart attack last night due to a blood clot. She is resting comfortable at a heart specialty hospital in Minneapolis (10 hrs from me). Please include her in your prayers. Thank tou so much.OH MY FOX AM SO VERY SORRY I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER IF THERE IS ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP, DONT HESITATE TO ASK. MICHELE AKA GREENEYES

• Prayers View
            by FoxFire5529 on March 24, 2016 at 14:12:33 PDT

OH MY FOX AM SO VERY SORRY I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER IF THERE IS ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP, DONT HESITATE TO ASK. MICHELE AKA GREENEYES
          Thank you Michelle <3

UPDATE: My Mom is home. Tired bur resting comfortably. She will return to hospital next week and have a pacemaker input.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
JOY2943 (Head Admin)
COLLEEN92307 (COLLEEN)
Boop41  
League Tips
Diamond members can use their LadderBux to gift a "trial" Gold membership to another user for a two-month period as long as the receiver of the Gold has never had a premium membership before.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)

Over $4,812,500.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!