Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• PM ME View
      by skipole8154 on July 3, 2016 at 13:48:54 PDT

It s time to dump the "pm for game" crap. Either you re there...or you re not......Lets start with the afk rank reductions
    • Re: PM ME View
        by gcf129 on July 4, 2016 at 05:11:26 PDT

And ask in lobby for a game, not by pm'ing a person. then there is that 5 min AFK rule!

: It s time to dump the "pm for game" crap. Either you re there...or you re not......Lets start with the afk rank reductions

by farmerrich_2000 on July 4, 2016 at 12:25:08 PDT

The game should be asked for in the lobby. The person can be PM'd as a courtesy. We are a small league and it can be boring to wait an extended time in the lounge. We can then start surfing and then not even know that we have been challenged. The AFK rule still applies but we have gotten away from petty complaints and penalties. A courtesy here and there still goes a long ways.

Farm

by afk on July 7, 2016 at 09:14:13 PDT

"can be PM.d for a courtesy" farmer get it together. you have stated that a person needs to pm a player if they are AFK or you will drop the complaint. Although the rules don't say that, but Farmer does depending on who the complaint is on. LOL

by afk on July 7, 2016 at 09:11:12 PDT

: then change the rules or reword them for the ones you do no enforce so people do not waste their time for a so called legit complaint

by afk on July 7, 2016 at 09:15:55 PDT

I type this as I have been waiting for about 10 minutes for a player, have PM's twice, but not going to waste anymore time with a complaint. PS yes waiting for a top 5

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!