Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• New scam? View
      by skipole8154 on August 13, 2017 at 07:24:08 PDT

The last 4 times I ve gcf129, after winning a big hand...she s leaves the table and comes back. In the old days, this would change the cards(person that left would get remarkable hands).It happened again this time. Something to be watched for.
    • Re: New scam? View
        by gcf129 on August 13, 2017 at 14:53:55 PDT

Perhaps skipole you should contact my internet provider.....maybe I can get a refund!

: The last 4 times I ve gcf129, after winning a big hand...she s leaves the table and comes back. In the old days, this would change the cards(person that left would get remarkable hands).It happened again this time. Something to be watched for.

by skipole8154 on August 13, 2017 at 20:22:12 PDT

: Perhaps skipole you should contact my internet provider.....maybe I can get a refund!

Always the excuse...never the blame....if you have a problem( and only you do), get it fixed............then come back

by skipole8154 on August 13, 2017 at 20:26:35 PDT

: : Perhaps skipole you should contact my internet provider.....maybe I can get a refund!

We re playing, you win 7 hands in a row...nothing. I win a hand for 70 points and POOOOOF...you re gone. Coincidence?...I tink not.

by skipole8154 on August 13, 2017 at 20:22:03 PDT

: Perhaps skipole you should contact my internet provider.....maybe I can get a refund!

Always the excuse...never the blame....if you have a problem( and only you do), get it fixed............then come back

by skipole8154 on August 13, 2017 at 20:26:35 PDT

: : Perhaps skipole you should contact my internet provider.....maybe I can get a refund!

We re playing, you win 7 hands in a row...nothing. I win a hand for 70 points and POOOOOF...you re gone. Coincidence?...I tink not.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Sportsmanship and a good attitude will take you farther than boasting or bickering.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!