Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• He's Back View
      by gcf129 on October 8, 2018 at 14:20:31 PDT

Skipole has been quiet too long. I guess hiding out and playing 10 games today is one and the same thing. Others do get to #1 and are never seen, not mentioning any names, they know who they are. Go crawl back under your rock ski or take some computer lessons to learn how to screen shot and report what bothers you.
    • Re: He's Back View
        by skipole8154 on October 9, 2018 at 11:00:00 PDT

And there it is.John Wilkes Booth saying....I shot him cause his hat is too big. GCF.......you re the biggest problem on this ladder and that will never change....and soon, you ll be #1 because you re the only 1 on it. If you don t want to play..................get ou of the room. Simple

27 and counting

by gcf129 on October 12, 2018 at 16:00:29 PDT

LOL

: And there it is.John Wilkes Booth saying....I shot him cause his hat is too big. GCF.......you re the biggest problem on this ladder and that will never change....and soon, you ll be #1 because you re the only 1 on it. If you don t want to play..................get ou of the room. Simple

: 27 and counting

by skipole8154 on October 12, 2018 at 22:00:40 PDT

Gret comeback

:
          : : And there it is.John Wilkes Booth saying....I shot him cause his hat is too big. GCF.......you re the biggest problem on this ladder and that will never change....and soon, you ll be #1 because you re the only 1 on it. If you don t want to play..................get ou of the room. Simple

: : 27 and counting

by gcf129 on October 12, 2018 at 16:00:21 PDT

LOL

: And there it is.John Wilkes Booth saying....I shot him cause his hat is too big. GCF.......you re the biggest problem on this ladder and that will never change....and soon, you ll be #1 because you re the only 1 on it. If you don t want to play..................get ou of the room. Simple

: 27 and counting

by skipole8154 on October 12, 2018 at 22:00:40 PDT

Gret comeback

:
          : : And there it is.John Wilkes Booth saying....I shot him cause his hat is too big. GCF.......you re the biggest problem on this ladder and that will never change....and soon, you ll be #1 because you re the only 1 on it. If you don t want to play..................get ou of the room. Simple

: : 27 and counting

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Plus Leagues have a "Voting Booth" feature that allows Admins to create polls for their members.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!