Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• Trouble reporting View
      by farmerrich_2000 on July 20, 2020 at 05:06:09 PDT

I am looking into the reporting problem. It seems that many players are able to report by using a different computer. I was able to report using my cell phone. From your cell phone you can go to igl.net/rengin

If you can not use another computer or your cell phone then write in to contact us. Under Support hit contact us, then Mail Us, and tell me who you lost to and I will report the loss for you.

Farmerrich_2000, OpManager
    Case's Ladder

• Re: Trouble reporting View
        by awo954 on July 20, 2020 at 07:57:05 PDT

: I am looking into the reporting problem. It seems that many players are able to report by using a different computer. I was able to report using my cell phone. From your cell phone you can go to igl.net/rengin

: If you can not use another computer or your cell phone then write in to contact us. Under Support hit contact us, then Mail Us, and tell me who you lost to and I will report the loss for you.

: Farmerrich_2000, OpManager
      : Case's Ladder

7/20 lost to gcf

by gcf129 on July 21, 2020 at 04:03:03 PDT

Thank you awo954
          by farmerrich_2000 on July 20, 2020 at 10:52:04 PDT

Try using Chrome. In the upper right hand corner click the 3 dots. Go down and click settings. Go down under Privacy and Security and push Clear Browsing Data. Check everything and then push Clear Data. After this has finished close out Chrome. Reopen and try to report. If this doesn't work then write into Case's at the Contact us link as I said before.

Thanks,
        : : Farmerrich_2000, OpManager
        : : Case's Ladder

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
Crown Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
Her Last Promise (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!