Rest Area
Message Forum

• a returning View
      by morningcoffee2 on February 5, 2011 at 15:14:53 PST

Just a note to say things have slowed down since our return from Florida and I will be joining in again. Have missed the tourneys.

BTW, all on my list of received cards have a surprise coming enjoy!
    xoxox
    Carol.

• a returning View
        by auntieb61 on February 8, 2011 at 02:51:00 PST

Just a note to say things have slowed down since our return from Florida and I will be joining in again. Have missed the tourneys. BTW, all on my list of received cards have a surprise coming enjoy!xoxoxCarol.

Received the beautiful card Carol, my what talent
      Looking forward to seeing you in tours

• a returning View
          by kid on February 17, 2011 at 07:13:34 PST

Just a note to say things have slowed down since our return from Florida and I will be joining in again. Have missed the tourneys. BTW, all on my list of received cards have a surprise coming enjoy!xoxoxCarol. Received the beautiful card Carol, my what talentLooking forward to seeing you in tours
        Got mine hun beautiful and very special.Thank You Hun :).Catch you back in tourneys...Godspeed..Susan/kid.
Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
MissDebdeb (Head Admin)  
Don (Head Admin)  
Shell  
League Tips
Diamond members have access to the OfficeCam. Spy on MyLeague employees through a live webcam! You can peer into our daily work life...
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Super Mama Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!