spade_friends
Message Forum

• Tit for tat? I think not View
      by lllxlll_sherry_lllxlll on May 4, 2010 at 19:19:33 PDT

hi guys, well its been awhile since i have went off in the forum so sorry in advance lol. Its come to my attention that a member was kicked from a non lg table. There is no rule about booting a member from a non lg game. There is a rule in the lg about booting a member from a table. Being an admin we cant patrol non lg tables and I think we are all adults that we shouldnt have to. This is an adult lg and we are adults why not act like one. There really shouldnt be admins n lg, but unfortunately there needs to be one for problems that do occur. We are admins to protect members from what happens in the lg at our tables. I heard a tit for tat. I was actually stunned to hear this. If ya think it should be tit for tat then I wonder why problems never get resolved and why they grow and festor. As a kid if someone pushed us we felt we had to get back at them. Well guess what, we arent kids anymore so stop acting like one. If ya get mad etc, go to that person and try and work it out or just let it go. If ya was booted maybe there was a reason ya was booted, we wont all be friends but this lg is suppose to be for friends. If ya think I am sticking for the person that booted ya, thats far from it. I think it was rude and wrong, but again nothing we can do about it as admins. I get irked at peeps also but try my best to keep in check and after awhile I am over it, but we are all different. But as an admin here I am here to protect the members that play here, I put friendships aside and try my best to be as fare as I can. And I wouldnt go over another admins head to unbox a member. I would go to the admin that boxed and get the info of why they was boxed. So you are all being told right now, there is no tit for tat bs, its a spades lg to play spades and we are here to let u play spades and hopefully have fun, not to get back at other members. Lets play and have fun, if ya have a problem with another member try and work it out or just iggy them.

Now lets gets back to playing lg games and tourneys, more spades playing, less chance of drama.

• Re: Tit for tat? I think not View
        by x0_leila_x0 on May 5, 2010 at 00:51:50 PDT

Acting mature is too much to ask for some members in this league Sherry lol ? Some get their ego satisfied by booting people ? lmao i pity those and i really think they need a life, if they had one they wouldn't act stupid on the net ... iggy to those
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Check out the Standings tab to see how you rank against other members of the League.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!