spade_friends
Message Forum

• PRETTY SAD View
      by cidetwin on June 26, 2010 at 23:07:18 PDT

been here long enuf to see..a table blow up 2 many times..we cannot publicly call out persons we think are cheating...this is my free time..I work many hours..TD many hours...give as much as any1 would of my time so all of you can play..hopefully fast n peacefully..well..OBVIOUSLY NOT...some great people in here...def fine spaders. I cannot rule for or against any1 cheating, w/o me being in the seat...I can watch, can assume,can wonder... but I cannot prove anything. Sorry to all that were involved..all that witnessed..all that wanted to "just" play spades. Some MAJORRRRRR hurting going on in this lg...personalities,bashings,cussings,not finding pards...Ive tried hard..found pards, held start times..adminned credits,had main pages made..etc etc...yes i gave a crap!!!!...lol sry u guys..it's ceasing to be FUN!!!!!taking a break..hugz to whoever
    • PRETTY SAD View
        by meowwwwkitty on June 28, 2010 at 14:48:26 PDT

been here long enuf to see..a table blow up 2 many times..we cannot publicly call out persons we think are cheating...this is my free time..I work many hours..TD many hours...give as much as any1 would of my time so all of you can play..hopefully fast n peacefully..well..OBVIOUSLY NOT...some great people in here...def fine spaders. I cannot rule for or against any1 cheating, w/o me being in the seat...I can watch, can assume,can wonder... but I cannot prove anything. Sorry to all that were involved..all that witnessed..all that wanted to "just" play spades. Some MAJORRRRRR hurting going on in this lg...personalities,bashings,cussings,not finding pards...Ive tried hard..found pards, held start times..adminned credits,had main pages made..etc etc...yes i gave a crap!!!!...lol sry u guys..it's ceasing to be FUN!!!!!taking a break..hugz to whoever

• Re: PRETTY SAD View
        by x0_leila_x0 on June 28, 2010 at 12:47:24 PDT

What where why whennnnnn??????????? what happened during my absence ? someone tell me ?! lol hugsssssss joyce dont go anywhere! hang in there league needs you .. im sure everyone appreciates what you do to keep spade friends going ............ we all love you !
    • Re: PRETTY SAD View
        by lllxlll_sherry_lllxlll on June 27, 2010 at 14:18:37 PDT

Hi guys,
      I have been in this league many years, and all the years that I have been here, I havnt known a more giving person than Joyce(cidetwin) She started doing tourneys etc in her spare time and grew to love it. She has a job plus has her own business, so its not from a lack of not having anything to do, or as some of you say, no life, she does it cause she enjoys it, but ya know what, sometimes when ya enjoy doing something, others can make it dislikable , and after time when not having fun ya might want a break or some just stop doing it, I sure hope thats not the case here. Like I said, I been n this league many years, I have never known a more giving person. Who in there right mind would give away a gold membership when they do 100 tourneys? She gives it away to you the members, not for playing 100 tourneys, but when she does 100 tourneys. What does she expect from you guys in return? Nothing . But would be nice if ya came to the lobby and was friendly, joked, play spades and have fun. If ya have a problem with a member or think someone is cheating, Tell the td, dont start accusing at the table. It causes drama and hurt. When ya dont hush when the td asks u to stop, thats very disrespectful. Especially to someone that makes sure there is tourneys scheduled daily for you the members to enjoy. Who in the world would want to disrespect Joyce? I am so glad Joyce is a friend, I couldnt find a better online friend if I tried. So next time ya have a problem, plz talk privately to the td or an admin.
      Lets try our best to make this a fun lg. Alot of ya have been here since Mattie created the lg, try and continue what she wanted the lg to be, a spade friends league.

Sherry

: been here long enuf to see..a table blow up 2 many times..we cannot publicly call out persons we think are cheating...this is my free time..I work many hours..TD many hours...give as much as any1 would of my time so all of you can play..hopefully fast n peacefully..well..OBVIOUSLY NOT...some great people in here...def fine spaders. I cannot rule for or against any1 cheating, w/o me being in the seat...I can watch, can assume,can wonder... but I cannot prove anything. Sorry to all that were involved..all that witnessed..all that wanted to "just" play spades. Some MAJORRRRRR hurting going on in this lg...personalities,bashings,cussings,not finding pards...Ive tried hard..found pards, held start times..adminned credits,had main pages made..etc etc...yes i gave a crap!!!!...lol sry u guys..it's ceasing to be FUN!!!!!taking a break..hugz to whoever

• PRETTY SAD View
        by meowwwwkitty on June 27, 2010 at 11:58:13 PDT

Can't say I blame you gf , you deserve a break, if anyone does . but don't think there is anyone that would be able to replace you . And you do know that without you the league would cease to be. So don't stay away long because we would like to keep league...
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!