spade_friends
Message Forum

• SOME THOUGHTS View
      by cidetwin on September 3, 2010 at 14:53:53 PDT

lgers, we have had many new players join in the last 2 weeks..with this comes different ways to play, strengths and weaknesses..no 2 players play just alike, some click well, some dont..the main thing here needed is tolerance, politeness and no bashing, no criticizing..in other words drop the comments. Many are being bashed publicly..which is very hurtful and RUDE!.I suggest, if you are not willing to play a 1 vs 1 respectively..dont join the T. TDS dont need the BS, nor does the pard or ops observing it all. Maybe we all need to reread LG rules..click main page--rules--READ. I reread a few mins ago, pretty dayum clear to me. We as staff would like peace,friendly,relaxing spades played by all, new or old members. Dont know how many times we need to stress this..it IS A RATED lg..but we are not paid to play,TD,ADMIN..win or loose there is no $$$$$ involved. Believe it not, doesnt matter how GOOD you may be dropping cards, any1 can WIN or LOOSE. We really do not want any1 bashed here, there's no need..I do think if some1 makes a mistake they will fell bad themselves, why add to it?????? I'm glad matches are up, new activity, new players, new TDs..so let's just be happy for that..enter the T--play your game n quit the b------g and whining! Another point to make..I have subbed a few times if time allows or if there is a need, actually played and filled in a few ts lately out of a need.I work a great deal, hence I can TD and play seldom for the record..I have been asked to sub..sometimes I do..it was suggested the Td was the last to sit n sub, players that paid subbed, or a sub spammed for..this isnt set in stone, it was a courtesy call..If I sub..it will prob be, work is done, wouldnt mind a game..I definitely will never want to leave any sub out that would like to. I'm here, FYI..to enjoy a Lg i have been in for over 4 yrs..to keep Ts going and to see the Lg do well...thats pretty much it!!!!!!!Love being here,love watching the games, enjoying different personalities..quite simple...gl spading..Joyce
    • SOME THOUGHTS View
        by bobcat1567 on September 4, 2010 at 22:26:54 PDT

lgers, we have had many new players join in the last 2 weeks..with this comes different ways to play, strengths and weaknesses..no 2 players play just alike, some click well, some dont..the main thing here needed is tolerance, politeness and no bashing, no criticizing..in other words drop the comments. Many are being bashed publicly..which is very hurtful and RUDE!.I suggest, if you are not willing to play a 1 vs 1 respectively..dont join the T. TDS dont need the BS, nor does the pard or ops observing it all. Maybe we all need to reread LG rules..click main page--rules--READ. I reread a few mins ago, pretty dayum clear to me. We as staff would like peace,friendly,relaxing spades played by all, new or old members. Dont know how many times we need to stress this..it IS A RATED lg..but we are not paid to play,TD,ADMIN..win or loose there is no $$$$$ involved. Believe it not, doesnt matter how GOOD you may be dropping cards, any1 can WIN or LOOSE. We really do not want any1 bashed here, there's no need..I do think if some1 makes a mistake they will fell bad themselves, why add to it?????? I'm glad matches are up, new activity, new players, new TDs..so let's just be happy for that..enter the T--play your game n quit the b------g and whining! Another point to make..I have subbed a few times if time allows or if there is a need, actually played and filled in a few ts lately out of a need.I work a great deal, hence I can TD and play seldom for the record..I have been asked to sub..sometimes I do..it was suggested the Td was the last to sit n sub, players that paid subbed, or a sub spammed for..this isnt set in stone, it was a courtesy call..If I sub..it will prob be, work is done, wouldnt mind a game..I definitely will never want to leave any sub out that would like to. I'm here, FYI..to enjoy a Lg i have been in for over 4 yrs..to keep Ts going and to see the Lg do well...thats pretty much it!!!!!!!Love being here,love watching the games, enjoying different personalities..quite simple...gl spading..Joyce

• SOME THOUGHTS View
          by bobcat1567 on September 4, 2010 at 22:27:42 PDT

amen lol
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!