spade_friends
Message Forum

• All View
      by ctsa_asi on April 1, 2011 at 15:52:23 PDT

I purposely waited over a week to write this to allow me to decide whether it was necessary to post...answer is definitely yes. Many of us have noticed over the previous few weeks fewer and fewer tourneys hosted, and we thank those who do give of there time to do so. On one such occasion there were no tourneys organized between the 8pm and the 11 pm tour and after many inquiries one TD offered to host and even asked the interested players what they would like: 1v1 or 2v2, given the few members that were present (many left as there were no tourneys scheduled) 1v1 was preferred and scheduled. Within minutes one complaint arose from Holly that it MUST be a 2 v2 and no other would do. Given everything that was going on and the TD's attempt to satisfy the general membership present, Holly took it upon herself to make a competing tourney at the same hour for 2 v 2. Wow what a move! I have been a member for quite sometime, and never have I been quite so indirectly insulted for this league and its member by this behavior. In reference to an earlier post and reply from joyce "Protector" and Holly's reply that she is unaware of the people that you chase away, please know, that I will now only play 1 v 1s in spade friends so that I may continue to enjoy playing with those that make this enjoyable as I know you will never be a part of that environment and that I can deal with. Thanks Spade Friends, thanks Cheri, Joyce, Ray, Les, and those of you that have true team spirit for all that you do and continue to do, but don't turn a blind eye to those that offend because they can.
    • All View
        by sweetholly169 on April 3, 2011 at 18:30:47 PDT

I purposely waited over a week to write this to allow me to decide whether it was necessary to post...answer is definitely yes. Many of us have noticed over the previous few weeks fewer and fewer tourneys hosted, and we thank those who do give of there time to do so. On one such occasion there were no tourneys organized between the 8pm and the 11 pm tour and after many inquiries one TD offered to host and even asked the interested players what they would like: 1v1 or 2v2, given the few members that were present (many left as there were no tourneys scheduled) 1v1 was preferred and scheduled. Within minutes one complaint arose from Holly that it MUST be a 2 v2 and no other would do. Given everything that was going on and the TD's attempt to satisfy the general membership present, Holly took it upon herself to make a competing tourney at the same hour for 2 v 2. Wow what a move! I have been a member for quite sometime, and never have I been quite so indirectly insulted for this league and its member by this behavior. In reference to an earlier post and reply from joyce "Protector" and Holly's reply that she is unaware of the people that you chase away, please know, that I will now only play 1 v 1s in spade friends so that I may continue to enjoy playing with those that make this enjoyable as I know you will never be a part of that environment and that I can deal with. Thanks Spade Friends, thanks Cheri, Joyce, Ray, Les, and those of you that have true team spirit for all that you do and continue to do, but don't turn a blind eye to those that offend because they can.

In response to rays post as I dont feel need to reply to jami's post.....I agree about following tour time rules...and it is rule that primetime tours are to be 2vs2 reg rated which is what I made...I did not yell in lobby about it. I very nicely told the members that were in lobby to join whichever tour they wished to join... I in no way raised a stink about it... I simply very nicely said that the tour was suposse to be a 2vs2 and tried to explain that primetime tours are to be 2vs2 reg rated,requested tours can be run at other times...if tds read newsletters they would know what can be run when and if I remember correctly my 2vs2 went and they 1vs1 did not.

• All View
        by CLUB4STARS on April 1, 2011 at 16:24:04 PDT

• All View
          by CLUB4STARS on April 1, 2011 at 16:41:25 PDT

ALL TD WOULD LIKE TO SATISFY MEMBER'S REQUIREMENT BUT TD HAS TO FOLLOW THE LEAGUE'S RULES ALSO. BETWEEN TWO TD'S TOURNEY ISSUE SHOULD TAKE TO A IM BOX NEVER YELLING IN LOBBY
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Live Support is available to our Diamond members as one of the many features of their premium membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!