Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• test View
      by USA on July 16, 2003 at 21:35:29 PDT

These are pics of Jason's waterfall, monument, scholarship awarded, and dedication. Below movie is the original letter sent to Tom.

Here is the original letter Debbie (destiny) sent to Tom:

Tom,
    Here are the pictures of the waterfall and fountain and the Jason H Rowcliffe Culnary Arts Memorial Scholarship recipient.
    The waterfall is located at the entry to the subdivision where I live and is donated to the memory of Jason. It is beautiful. The writing on the stone is one of Jason's writings. The "favorite place" he refers too, the waterfall overlooks. This is in lieu of a plot and tombstone, which I couldn't handle. It is to be enjoyed by everyone and his memorial site.
    The fountain area is in my yard. It is my peaceful spot where I go to talk to Jason and God and cry if I want. I have a 2 person canopy swing set on the patio of the fountain area now. Jason used to love to have bon fires with his friends in the fire pit, so it's part of the area at my house for him.
    On his birthday, June 18th, his closest friends and some friends and family came over. We had pizza and wings. Then the kids signed their names on a rock by the firepit. Then we walked to the waterfall site,
    I read a poem and we let off helium ballons for Jason.
    June 18th was the official dedication for the waterfall site. It was hard, sad and yet beautiful.
    All Jasons' closest friends are like my children. They give me so much support and come over often to see me.
    I love them and thank God for them...... without them,
    I'd be lost.......they have been in my life so long.
    Oh well, please put these pics on the forum for me?
    Maybe paste this email too? If you have any problem, please let me know. Thanks, Tom. hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and one big fat lickkkk........lol.

sincerely,
    Deb aka destiny

League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members have access to the Hideout Message Forum, which gives you exclusive access to our staff. You'll get quick answers from our customer support department.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!