Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• stealing tourneys View
      by dc_dreamer on April 17, 2004 at 00:31:38 PDT

hi ...
    i bought a td here to teach the swiss all was set correctly time etc and she was progessing with rd 1 .....when poof her tourney was deleted .....now i know htds (myself included) have access under the htd log in to take over any tourney there ...my td was very disheartened to not be able to continue learning swiss without having to start again resulting in a wasted training session because someone had deleted a perfectly good tourney on progress.
    I fully understand any htd deleting stale tourneys or closing out incomplete tourneys but i do not feel a tourney in progress warrentied being deleted....i hope this doesnt happen again please all that use this site show respect to others trying to teach and learn.
    alos is it possible to make me a htd on this id ??????? or should i just continue to use the htd id ...only thinking it maybe easier for me to login on htd/log in page but no probs if its a no no ...
    appologies now if i have spoken out of term with this matter
League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
Did you know you can edit your username? Visit the MyAccount tab to find out what else you can edit on your profile.
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!