Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• training tourneys being deleted View
      by HTD on December 6, 2009 at 06:11:29 PST

This is getting frustrating, another tourneys gone some were. You just get a player to know whats going on and poof there tourneys deleted. Is there something wrong with site? Are people deleting my tourney as I am doing it? If thats the case then this training site is no good. Any other places we may go to train are new tds.

ssmustardjim

by TD on May 10, 2010 at 06:01:58 PDT

This is getting frustrating, another tourneys gone some were. You just get a player to know whats going on and poof there tourneys deleted. Is there something wrong with site? Are people deleting my tourney as I am doing it? If thats the case then this training site is no good. Any other places we may go to train are new tds.
        by HTD on December 9, 2009 at 16:57:56 PST

Same thing just happened to a TD im trying to train to do swiss. if this site isnt useable we need to find a site that is. i suggest the makers attempt to remove or alter the HTD rights tournaments should not be deleted anyway. only other way i can think of doing it is actually registering admins from each league as HTD's on this page. then atleast we will have some honest ppl with the powers and not some anoying people deleting/running when they shouldn't. sorry for the rant, its jus seriously anoying
League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
On the Ladder, ONLY the loser of a match reports. When that member reports, the winner's account is credited with the win.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!