Unknown_Spades_League
Message Forum

• help can get on View
      by daisy777 on September 5, 2016 at 18:44:15 PDT

need helo olease cant get onio pco tried making a new name I gt error code and even ehrn I put in name I get the saeme thing I cant even get onto it im fgetting frustrated with it

• help can get on View
        by daisy777 on September 9, 2016 at 18:35:13 PDT

need helo olease cant get onio pco tried making a new name I gt error code and even ehrn I put in name I get the saeme thing I cant even get onto it im fgetting frustrated with it

• cant get onto pco still adn checked compatability and fizzxed that then i get serber down View
          by daisy777 on September 9, 2016 at 18:36:00 PDT

• help can get on View
        by lake on September 6, 2016 at 15:15:21 PDT

Daisy, PCO switched to the NEW server Friday the 3rd I think...I just deleted everything from old PCO site-Then updated my Flash, Java and Shockwave. Used my browser to go to www.pcospades.com and downloaded new software(depends on your operating , which link to click upon.) You'll have to reset all kinds of stuff when you do get in pco but
      be sure you know what your user names is and password(all that will be gone). Hope this helps:)
Tournament Time EDT
MPLAYER
Now playing at MPLAYER
League Admins
unknown50 (Head Admin)  
BSL_TWdan  
webpagefixr  
Fixer  
League Tips
Check out Common Questions on the Support tab for the answers to frequently asked questions.
LadderBux Redemptions
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,814,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!