World League Backgammon
Message Forum

• Gammon Village Magazine View
      by Armed4Fun_ on August 9, 2011 at 16:33:56 PDT

Does anyone subscribe to the Gammon Village Magazine site? There is an article in it this month titled "The New Thinking To Back Games" that I am interested in reading, but not interested enough to spend the $30 fee..lol

If you do subscribe to it could you please copy and paste the article and send it to me please?? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top :o)))

by Maligne9299 on August 13, 2011 at 22:05:55 PDT

Does anyone subscribe to the Gammon Village Magazine site? There is an article in it this month titled "The New Thinking To Back Games" that I am interested in reading, but not interested enough to spend the $30 fee..lolIf you do subscribe to it could you please copy and paste the article and send it to me please?? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top :o)))

by q4kstoreman on August 11, 2011 at 14:12:12 PDT

Does anyone subscribe to the Gammon Village Magazine site? There is an article in it this month titled "The New Thinking To Back Games" that I am interested in reading, but not interested enough to spend the $30 fee..lolIf you do subscribe to it could you please copy and paste the article and send it to me please?? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top :o)))

I also would like to read that one. The back game is fun to play but so treacherous. A friend in another league would regularly kick my butt with a back game. grrr

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
HungaDunga (Head Admin)  
Armed4Fun (armed4_fun)  
Flotsom  
Jennif8732  
League Tips
A Platinum or Diamond membership is an individual account intended for people who are participating on several leagues. Friends or relatives cannot share the same account.
LadderBux Redemptions
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,814,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!