World League Backgammon
Message Forum

• Who is still active? View
      by hiddenpinkwolf on August 20, 2023 at 20:14:38 PDT

Hey all, who is still active or has everyone gone elsewhere? Yeah, it is the same hiddenpinkwolf from pogo lol. Missing everyone, life stinks without MSN or yahoo messenger but I am on skype. and Facebook still look me up let's get playing again. hugs to those still with us and hugs to those who have passed that I don't know of since having been gone a long time.
        by overcuber on December 10, 2023 at 12:35:38 PST

I'm still here and as active as ever! Been on this site since 2014 (?) when Cubers (from Yahoo merged with WLGE), I played at Yahoo for 9 years before that. I even remember Richard from Gammers4ever (they used to play in Lobster Lagoon IIRC). I also do other games like Euchre, Yahtzee, Gin in the SHG tourneys.
        by freighthauler57 on August 26, 2023 at 02:36:44 PDT

Hey all, who is still active or has everyone gone elsewhere? Yeah, it is the same hiddenpinkwolf from pogo lol. Missing everyone, life stinks without MSN or yahoo messenger but I am on skype. and Facebook still look me up let's get playing again. hugs to those still with us and hugs to those who have passed that I don't know of since having been gone a long time.

I am active but dont play. No one here. added you to friends so if yoiu see me invite for games.
      Freighthauler57 aka Richard.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
HungaDunga (Head Admin)  
Armed4Fun (armed4_fun)  
Flotsom  
Jennif8732  
League Tips
Have you visited the Message Forums? You can share your experience, make friends and learn from others in the forums. Check them out on the Community tab!
LadderBux Redemptions
Her Last Promise (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,813,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!