Euchre (yeuchre)

Message Forum

• Update View
      by goofybd6 on December 17, 2020 at 16:53:17 PST

Hiya - still in the hospital for 2nd time. May get xfrd to rehab in a couple days, which should last about 5 days while I regain stamina.
    About the name change, we also need to coordinate with Cases. The URL is still www.igl.net/yeuchre
    Has anyone discussed this with Jim, our TD manager?
    • TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION GOOFY View
        by pinochleman41 on January 20, 2021 at 14:26:37 PST

THE ANSWER IS NO. NO ONE HAS DISCUSSED THE NAME CHANGE WITH ME, AND I DOUBT THAT CASES WOULD CHANGE THE NAME WITHOUT INPUT FROM ME.

JIM

: Hiya - still in the hospital for 2nd time. May get xfrd to rehab in a couple days, which should last about 5 days while I regain stamina.
      : About the name change, we also need to coordinate with Cases. The URL is still www.igl.net/yeuchre
      : Has anyone discussed this with Jim, our TD manager?

• Re: Update View
        by ddt165 on December 29, 2020 at 15:55:13 PST

: Hiya - still in the hospital for 2nd time. May get xfrd to rehab in a couple days, which should last about 5 days while I regain stamina.
      : About the name change, we also need to coordinate with Cases. The URL is still www.igl.net/yeuchre

• Vote View
        by justplain_oldme on December 20, 2020 at 04:55:30 PST

I think if we are going to do a name change, it should be voted on by the members. There looks to be several options. We use to do that for rule changes. If they no longer do that for us at cases, we could probably create an email with the options and email to active players and tally the responses. Just my thoughts.

Get better, Johnny! This has gone on way too long, but I dont' need to tell you that!

• Vote? View
        by justplain_oldme on December 20, 2020 at 04:51:06 PST

If we do a name change, I think it should be a vote by our active members. The name change is strictly for Safe Harbor, right? We use to have voting boxes where it was voted on by the members. I would think we could still do that.

• Get well soon! View
        by tlmomca on December 20, 2020 at 04:45:11 PST

Get well soon Johnny! You are so missed.
        by tlmomca on December 20, 2020 at 04:44:21 PST

I would have discussed this with Jim (pinochleman) once it was decided what name people wanted to have for the room we play in as he is the person who would then pass this along to SHG. I found out yesterday that Jim is in the hospital right now after having broken his hip - he is going to have surgery and may be tied up for a while. He will be getting online while he is laid up I think but we might all think good healing thoughts for him. A broken hip is no joke!

by bookworms_rare on December 17, 2020 at 18:31:45 PST

Take care of yourself Johnny. Sending prayers

by freckles2u_98 on December 19, 2020 at 08:19:05 PST

: : Hiya - still in the hospital for 2nd time. May get xfrd to rehab in a couple days, which should last about 5 days while I regain stamina.
        : : About the name change, we also need to coordinate with Cases. The URL is still www.igl.net/yeuchre
        : : Has anyone discussed this with Jim, our TD manager?

: I'm just an old fogy I've been playing cases for twenty some years and I hate to lose our yeuchre; but I'm just one person so will go along with what ever they will allow us to do.
        : Take care of yourself Johnny. Sending prayers

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
pinochleman41_yeuchre  
League Tips
Diamond members can use their LadderBux to gift a "trial" Gold membership to another user for a two-month period as long as the receiver of the Gold has never had a premium membership before.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!