Euchre (yeuchre)

Message Forum

• Wow talk about a blast from the past. View
      by Dirtyharry_29 on February 3, 2019 at 11:12:12 PST

I just decided to see if this was still around. I was shocked to see screen names I remembered from 15 to 20 years ago. It's a shame the yahoo games are no more. Lot of memories from the online yahoo euchre days. From cases yahoo, Mountain yahoo, and live tournies. Many good times had and a lot of friendships made. However all those were lost do to everything closing. Do people even still play anywhere.

Shane Crock

• Re: Wow talk about a blast from the past. View
        by justplain_oldme on February 3, 2019 at 14:44:23 PST

"ff66ff"We play in Safe Harbor. The numbers are few, these days.(At most about 20 active players)" Yahoo closing a lot of the leagues moved to different places. Here is a link. http://www.safeharborgames.net/ Your cases name needs to match your safe harbor name. Good luck! There are one or two tourneys at night, and a couple on weekend mornings.
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
pinochleman41_yeuchre  
League Tips
As a Gold, Platinum or Diamond member you never have to worry about being removed for inactivity. Even when you are too busy to play regularly, your premium status protects your stats.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!