Euchre (yeuchre)

Message Forum

• Cannot get into SHG today View
      by lshep_ on April 2, 2021 at 17:03:33 PDT

Im getting an unsafe page loop and then no password and then i cant get into any lobby, i am getting "safeharborgames.net says status = 0 and an OK button but when i click that i end up back at the lobby selection page....anyone else having this probel and does anyone know how to fix this?
    • Never Mind!! View
        by lshep_ on April 2, 2021 at 17:06:53 PDT

I emailed SHG before i posted this and after i finished i tried again and now it works ok .... funny that!

: Im getting an unsafe page loop and then no password and then i cant get into any lobby, i am getting "safeharborgames.net says status = 0 and an OK button but when i click that i end up back at the lobby selection page....anyone else having this probel and does anyone know how to fix this?

• Re: Never Mind!! View
          by whapemback_22 on April 3, 2021 at 06:43:52 PDT

tHEY HAVE A AD PAGE THAT HAS BEEN COMING UP JUST AS YOU ENYER OR WHEN YOU ARE ENTERING A ROOM.

i WOULD SUGGEST THAT ANY TIME YOU SEE THE AD , HIT THE BACK BUTTON THEN RETRY. tHE AD SEEMS TO DISAPPEAR AND THEREFORE AVOIDED. i KNOW ITS NOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAD , BUT JUST HOPING PEOPLE DRIVE AROUND THE ADS .

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
pinochleman41_yeuchre  
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!