Euchre (yeuchre)

Message Forum

• Jlgcards View
      by loly on May 30, 2020 at 19:04:31 PDT

Posted with Bravada7's permission.

Jlgcards
    by Bravada7 on May 29, 2020 at 06:14:37 PDT

It is with much sadness that Jackie asked me to let you all know that she is in hospice. The cancer has spread through out her stomach. She could hardly talk, and was in much pain.
    She asked me to let you all know how much she has enjoyed all the people here, and the fun. She said you all have brightened her time , and appreciated the friendship and the euchre games with so many folks.
    The sad part , the pandemic situation has not allowed any visitors or family to visit her, so she is all alone in her suffering. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and I know we will miss her. Ian, she mentioned you specifically as well as many others who she very much appreciated. It is with much sadness that I must relay her message. Sincerely, Jackie, (Bravada7)

• Re: Jlgcards View
        by loly on May 30, 2020 at 19:10:05 PDT

If you would like to send a card to Jlgcards, her address is Jackie Regis, c/o Rose Arbor Hospice Residence, Room 8, 5473 Croyden Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49009-1091
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
pinochleman41_yeuchre  
League Tips
Diamond members have access to the OfficeCam. Spy on MyLeague employees through a live webcam! You can peer into our daily work life...
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Super Mama Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!