Pinochle (ypinochle)

Message Forum

• how and when do you get a game, View
      by Miameme on November 18, 2014 at 16:15:45 PST

help, me to get started I signed up on here, but dont know how to get a game.
    • Re: how and when do you get a game, View
        by tahuya_eagle on November 19, 2014 at 04:41:54 PST

go to http://gamingsafari.com/ and register, your Gaming Safari ID should match your Case's Ladder ID. After successful registration, you will need to download/install the software.

Upon successful registration/installation and login to Gaming Safari, you would click on the Games Link, then select PINOCHLE. A list of lounges will then display, you would then select the Case's Singles under the League / Ladder Rooms on the right side of screen.

After successful entry into the Lounge, you can create a table and advertise in the chat area to ask for a game, or join a table that needs players.

You can contact me on Yahoo messenger.

Good luck and have fun at the tables.

: help, me to get started I signed up on here, but dont know how to get a game.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
pinochleman41_ypinochle  
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
MyLeague Bumper Sticker (20000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!