Pinochle (ypinochle)

Message Forum

• What would you expect from a TD View
      by tahuya_eagle on June 18, 2016 at 15:25:41 PDT

the subject asks an important question. I was a TD here for a while and to be honest with you, it was one of most unpleasent jobs as a TD I ever completed.

There was so much complaining and fighting that it made for a very uncomfortable situation.

Many thought that all tournaments should be regular play only, with no variation games. Just remember, it the choice of the TD what tourney games are set. It is a simple choice, if you do not like the format of the tourney, just do not sign up for it and play.

I have congtemplated coming out of retirement as a TD to help promote the Ladder and attempt to get the fun back, but the game format situation has me rethinking that decision.

I am requesting comments from the member to help me decide on the best choice.

If I rejoin the TD ranks, it is my intent to host the games of my choice and do not want any complaining or crying.

I am of the firm belief that if you want regular play, the just play Ladder matches.

the floor is now open for discussion.

• Re: What would you expect from a TD View
        by robdar_brat on June 18, 2016 at 16:39:03 PDT

Your choice, my choice is I don't like reverse, other than that I may play. I do not play many tourney's. As far as being a TD, its a thankless position. Bunch of whiners, which ever you choose I will support you in that effort. You will never get a complaint from me
Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
pinochleman41_ypinochle  
League Tips
Plus Leagues have a "Voting Booth" feature that allows Admins to create polls for their members.
LadderBux Redemptions
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
MyLeague Bumper Sticker (20000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!