Pinochle (ypinochle)

Message Forum

• Loss of Former Member View
      by Rhorimns Widow on April 30, 2014 at 12:23:50 PDT

I would like those who knew Rhorimn to know that he passed away last November after a brief illness. He was 60 years old. Although he had not played for some time there were many he considered "friends". I know he played in various games at various places and I would ask that you spread the word of his loss. I was unable to access his email so I don't know any addresses. He spoke frequently of "Nettles" who worked for the MN Twins ball team, I would like him to know, too.
    If anyone wishes to contact me (his widow) I'm at northernstar1198@gmail.com. Thank you for all the pleasure you brought him.
    • Re: Loss of Former Member View
        by fun_gal_67 on July 11, 2014 at 17:39:17 PDT

He has been missed by our ladder for quite some time, he dedicated many hours hosting tournaments and he never had a bad word to say about anyone. I can only imagine this carried over into his real life. I am sorry for your loss.

: I would like those who knew Rhorimn to know that he passed away last November after a brief illness. He was 60 years old. Although he had not played for some time there were many he considered "friends". I know he played in various games at various places and I would ask that you spread the word of his loss. I was unable to access his email so I don't know any addresses. He spoke frequently of "Nettles" who worked for the MN Twins ball team, I would like him to know, too.
      : If anyone wishes to contact me (his widow) I'm at northernstar1198@gmail.com. Thank you for all the pleasure you brought him.

• Re: Loss of Former Member View
        by barbie0331 on May 2, 2014 at 22:11:32 PDT

oh how sad - I had the pleasure of meeting him at one of the vegas tournaments and played in many of his online tournaments, as well.
Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
pinochleman41_ypinochle  
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
MyLeague Bumper Sticker (20000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!