Pinochle (ypinochle)

Message Forum

• is cases dead? View
      by barbie0331 on May 22, 2014 at 18:10:06 PDT

Wondering if Cases has met its demise. I've yet to go the chat room to find anyone there to get a game with. So how does one get a game then? Are cases players finding other alternative playing sites until Cases develops its own platform they should have been working on years ago instead of relying on other lounge sites? Been a member for well over 10 years and miss playing with regulars. sad. I'm the last to have posted a message in quite a while. Nobody reading the forum? is cases dead?
    • Re: is cases dead? View
        by knucklehead_56 on May 25, 2014 at 09:42:00 PDT

: I go into San Diego about 8:30 or 9:00 am est. Sometimes I wait over an hour ,, once we get 2 or 3 we see if anyone is on to yell for, or we continue to wait. Once we get started in the morning we play 2 or 3 games, if someone new comes on we get another game in.

by barbie0331 on May 27, 2014 at 21:50:26 PDT

I'm not technology challenged but I'd like to know how one juggles trying to get a game in a separate chat room and then opening PlayOK San Diego room where there is no chat. Ugh...

by knucklehead_56 on May 28, 2014 at 07:07:08 PDT

you mark the cases players as friends. that puts a star by their name, when you see 4 stars you set a table and invite.

by barbie0331 on May 28, 2014 at 22:28:50 PDT

Oh OK thanks!

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
pinochleman41_ypinochle  
League Tips
The link to the rules for the League is located in the sub-menu on the Home tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
MyLeague Bumper Sticker (20000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,815,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!