Boneheads
Message Forum

• Playertargetgirl View
      by playertargetgirl on January 6, 2019 at 13:41:07 PST

I miss not playing i cant get in to pogo scene they change things around i try name and password to pogo and it wont let me in so i gave up on it i been trying for a month i missed you all
    • Playertargetgirl View
        by Ifiestyone2 on January 11, 2019 at 05:51:31 PST

I miss not playing i cant get in to pogo scene they change things around i try name and password to pogo and it wont let me in so i gave up on it i been trying for a month i missed you all

Player did you try using a different browser? Cleaning temp files on your browsers? AND cleaning temp files on your desk top computer> Did you try deleting ALL saved links to pogo and our league home page? If not try doing these things and then restart your desktop or laptop computer. I have to use google chrome now because IE crashes when I try to play pogo games. Hope this helps you. I miss you two

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
fanofkids (Head Admin)  
ugotmail109  
League Tips
Did you know? Premium members get a cool icon next to their name in the Standings indicating how many years they have been a member of each League on their membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Nitro Ultimate Distance Golf Ball (12-Pack) (275000)
Summer Fun Cookie Cutter (Set of 3) (125000)
Inflatable Flamingo (400000)
Keep Calm & Read On Bookmark (20000)

Over $3,737,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!