Braggin Rights of Yahoo
Message Forum

• I lost my only daughter.. View
      by peacenserenity101 on April 9, 2011 at 22:15:22 PDT

In a terrible car accident last Sunday (4/3/2011), and almost did not participate tonight. I played this one just for her, because I know in my heart, she would have wanted it no other way! She was always proud of me whenever I went to Broy! She was only 18, and had her whole life ahead of her :( God Bless You my sweet baby :'( (And I did this out of pure love just for you)
        by peacenserenity101 on April 10, 2011 at 23:44:24 PDT

Yes.... I thank you very much Mike.. and I know she was :) She would spend time with me when I have played in Broy before and watch me all wide eyed, full of wonder. She thought I was an awesome euchre player, and I thought the same of her as the years passed on (My ex hubby
        by harleymike332003 on April 10, 2011 at 11:48:39 PDT

And there's no doubt, Peace, that she's very proud of you! You and Iowa fought to the bitter end and played some awesome euchre. I'm sure your baby was looking down with a big smile on her face. Hold tight to the memories you have for no one can take those from you!
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
jan32 (Head Admin)
sweett_sassyblues_4u  
Escapee  
Giggles2  
JHF_harleymike332003  
League Tips
A Platinum or Diamond membership is an individual account intended for people who are participating on several leagues. Friends or relatives cannot share the same account.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!