cribpals
Message Forum

• So Called Bullying View
      by coopnf on September 15, 2021 at 21:35:42 PDT

I have read a Post that suggest there there are players that are bullying another p[layer. I take it that the player concerned in Al 31for2.
    As we all know this player plays to lost and has been spoken to in relation to this matter to no avail, he is indeed upsetting the latter and in my opinion Head Admin should charge this player with Unsportsmanship., but I very much that will happen even by Jade or any other Admin able to charge a player.
    Its time something was done about this player.
    Have fun at the tables all
    C
    Wayne.
    • Re: So Called Bullying View
        by just_jadey on September 19, 2021 at 08:11:32 PDT

As always I appreciate all members input and opinions in matters that concern the league. But when it comes to members being bullied, it will not be tolerated. If you'd like to speak to me or any admin one on one concerning bullying or how the situation was handled, just email and we'll be happy to set up a time. Understand this...NO MEMBER WILL BE BULLIED IN CRIBPALS or THEY WILL PERSONALLY BE SHOWN THE DOOR!

Just an FYI....

What Constitutes an Adult Bully?
      Just like children and teenagers can be bullies, so can adults. What defines an adult bully is if they regularly make you feel oppressed, belittled, humiliated, or de-energized.

The cruel actions that often lead to those feelings include personal insults, ridiculing jokes, threats, public shaming, invasion of your personal space, or unwanted personal contact.Adult bullying is a severe problem and may require legal action in some circumstances.

https://www.verywellmind.com/how-to-deal-with-adult-bullying-5187158

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
just_jadey (Head Admin)
Kribbin4fun
snakebite018  
klasykat  
math_man314159  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)

Over $4,812,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!