Euchrethis
Message Forum

• OMG be for real Harm View
      by PAJAMA_MAN on August 19, 2016 at 02:54:22 PDT

You are being a #*^hole becouse you got busted asking for a sub by PM not in the lobby.So you are being a #*^hole about it.Now when you did it there were over 10 people in the room and you were told to ask in the lobby.Now this morning there were 4 people in the room I asked Brenden to sub for me .That left you to sub for David.You had to make a big deal because I sent you a game invite because you wouldn't sit because David didn't ask for you by name in the lobby.That is being a total JERK about it.But that's OK I won't be playing in ANY T you host.

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

by PAJAMA_MAN on August 30, 2016 at 18:14:11 PDT

You are being a #*^hole becouse you got busted asking for a sub by PM not in the lobby.So you are being a #*^hole about it.Now when you did it there were over 10 people in the room and you were told to ask in the lobby.Now this morning there were 4 people in the room I asked Brenden to sub for me .That left you to sub for David.You had to make a big deal because I sent you a game invite because you wouldn't sit because David didn't ask for you by name in the lobby.That is being a total JERK about it.But that's OK I won't be playing in ANY T you host.[Post automatically censored for profanity]

by DavidUrban on August 21, 2016 at 13:08:02 PDT

are u talking about me? what dd i do>?
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!