foreverspades
Message Forum

• jan's appreciation letter View
      by bafinegan on March 20, 2011 at 12:46:49 PDT

This isnt because i want a mug(I already have one..lol),but it comes from the heart.
    You have created a place where we can come to forgert all the nasty things out in the real world... a place where we can play, laugh, tease, and enjoy ourselves and each other. Even though (sometimes) it gets a littel rocky, we all know that we are unconditionally accepted and treated with respect. No matter WHO we are. So for that Jan, I really do thank you for spending all the time and energyto create AND maintain this league. XXXOOO
    baf
        by gintermuff on March 21, 2011 at 03:14:17 PDT

This isnt because i want a mug(I already have one..lol),but it comes from the heart.You have created a place where we can come to forgert all the nasty things out in the real world... a place where we can play, laugh, tease, and enjoy ourselves and each other. Even though (sometimes) it gets a littel rocky, we all know that we are unconditionally accepted and treated with respect. No matter WHO we are. So for that Jan, I really do thank you for spending all the time and energyto create AND maintain this league. XXXOOObaf

by gintermuff on March 21, 2011 at 03:19:14 PDT

I really appreciate Jan because she is Forevers Spades founder
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
To view which tournaments you are registered in, simple click the 'MyAccount' tab and scroll down to the 'My Tournaments' section. You will see a list of all the tournaments in which you are currently registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!