foreverspades
Message Forum

• why View
      by wildman4554 on November 5, 2011 at 06:47:25 PDT

ive changed my name and sense i did no links no one says anything to me wasnted added to get messages so ty for everything but i found out i wasnt wanted here or im not that good of aplayer to be around here.Thought was a fun league but seems to me i found out different
    • Re: why View
        by rainbow_star_dreamer on November 5, 2011 at 14:48:00 PDT

hi wildman
      I havent seen you in lobby to say hi but I assure you I would when I see you. As for links..any TD will send you link if you want it, we dont spam our members as most dont want it. We give jumps to every tour and do our best to help members in our lobby Beetle Spot. TD for upcoming tour is usually in lobby about 30 minutes prior and spams game and jump number in lobby. Alot of our members give pw in team name so anyone can join them and can always join auto team, our TDs do their best to be even and not to drop members cause we want our members playing and enjoying the game and friendship. We hope you will give things a chance and hope to see you in tours soon. If I can help with any questions please feel free to contact me as I am sure any of our admins listed on mainpage would be happy to help you as well. Happy spadin huggss and welcome to Foreverspades :)

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
sultry (Head Admin)  
twisted_lady_69 (Specials)  
LibraLady  
CountryMouse  
League Tips
You want to start over now that you are a better player? Gold, Platinum or Diamond members can reset their rank, ladder and tourney statistics in "My Account". The changes are not reversible.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!