IBWC
Message Forum

• Thank you St. Louis IBWP View
      by JakkiFrmAl on April 28, 2013 at 20:50:26 PDT

To the St Louis IBWP committee, thank you so very much for a job very well done. Beyond a shadow of a doubt the St Louis first bid whist event was very well coordinated and organized. It was obvious to all who attended, I believe, that all of you put great time and effort into making this event a big success.

I think I speak for the entire group in attendance when I say we appreciate all of the work you did to make this event a most memorable one for us.

To Nancy “nlsdleggs” Spencer, in spite of your medical issue and being in a wheel chair, you were the perfect hostess and so accommodating in trying to make sure all, if any, issues were resolved and making sure all guests were as satisfied as you could make them.

The skype connection to visit with KCMO was awesome and we all left with a very warm feeling and closeness to the Brown family. We continue to pray for John (KCMO) and his loved ones.

To all who attended, looking forward to seeing all of you next year for the 2nd STLIBWP Bid Party (hint hint to leggs lol) and to those who could not make it this year, if you miss the next one, you will certainly miss a treat.

Tournament Time EDT
Bid Whist Online
Now playing at Bid Whist Online
League Admins
LEGGS (Head Admin)
VICKY51
INJURYCOMP
LADYTERRY
ICYDANI  
PINKIE  
League Tips
When filling out forms, the "Path" is simply the word(s) after myleague.com in the URL.
LadderBux Redemptions
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!