Loon
Message Forum

• Suing totweet for sprained ankle! View
      by dopeyest1 on January 8, 2008 at 19:45:57 PST

Slipped on a piece of totweet's BDay cake leaving the room tonight. grrrrr She was throwing it everywhere! Your summons will be in the mail soon. LOL Hope you had a great birthday hon!
    • Re: Suing totweet for sprained ankle! View
        by totweet on January 8, 2008 at 20:56:54 PST

: Slipped on a piece of totweet's BDay cake leaving the room tonight. grrrrr She was throwing it everywhere! Your summons will be in the mail soon. LOL Hope you had a great birthday hon!

oooh my lol.. if i will be nurse will my summon still come in the mail...lmao ty hun thanks for playing...

by dopeyest1 on January 10, 2008 at 14:14:04 PST

Check with Bugsy - you should be covered by "Loon" insurance since you are staff. We'll team up and sue the pants off her!!

by totweet on January 19, 2008 at 07:55:06 PST

: Check with Bugsy - you should be covered by "Loon" insurance since you are staff. We'll team up and sue the pants off her!!

Lmao...big buckssss...

by Bugsy8150 on January 11, 2008 at 12:19:05 PST

OMG I have been checking the policy and it says that slipping on BD cake is a "taking a risk on your own" and that Loon cannot be held liable for this because it was the member who did not watch where they were stepping. And that if their fall did any damage to the Pavillion that they will be held responsible for all repairs. RUT ROH Dopey, Ned looked and found some scratches on those beautiful Hardwood Floors. Waiting for estimate of repairs.

LMAO

by dopeyest1 on January 11, 2008 at 20:03:05 PST

That would have been all fine and dandy but read the fine print - since it was a staff member who threw the cake that "does" make it a matter for your insurance. And besides - my lawyers can beat up your lawyers!

by Bugsy8150 on January 12, 2008 at 05:50:50 PST

read the micro print "If the throwing Loon is the BD person all is OK" Your lawyer is MY Lawyer.

by dopeyest1 on January 11, 2008 at 20:00:45 PST

: OMG I have been checking the policy and it says that slipping on BD cake is a "taking a risk on your own" and that Loon cannot be held liable for this because it was the member who did not watch where they were stepping. And that if their fall did any damage to the Pavillion that they will be held responsible for all repairs. RUT ROH Dopey, Ned looked and found some scratches on those beautiful Hardwood Floors. Waiting for estimate of repairs.

: LMAO

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Bugsy18150 (Head Admin)  
Cayse2  
Snapeswench  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)

Over $4,814,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!