Loon
Message Forum

• Can anyone Help Me? View
      by msgrumpy6 on May 21, 2008 at 05:06:25 PDT

I am wondering if anyone knows how to get around the AVG anti virus program to get into the rooms. I had my PC wiped and reloaded and the AVG program installed and now can't get into the room. I am still using XP so that is not the problem. The weird thing is I can get into all of the other pages but not the rooms. The will not allow the wonweblauncher and I have tried all the exceptions and exclusion places I can find with no luck. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks HUGS. Oh BTW dopey it won't let me in using the flippen site either since that also uses the wonweblauncher :-(
    • Re: Can anyone Help Me? View
        by Bugsy8150 on May 26, 2008 at 19:41:32 PDT

as i said email me and i will try to help
        by keekook on May 21, 2008 at 12:22:25 PDT

I am wondering if anyone knows how to get around the AVG anti virus program to get into the rooms. I had my PC wiped and reloaded and the AVG program installed and now can't get into the room. I am still using XP so that is not the problem. The weird thing is I can get into all of the other pages but not the rooms. The will not allow the wonweblauncher and I have tried all the exceptions and exclusion places I can find with no luck. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks HUGS. Oh BTW dopey it won't let me in using the flippen site either since that also uses the wonweblauncher :-(

I'm in the very same situation as msgrumpy6. Please let me know the solution to this problem if indeed there is one.

by msgrumpy6 on May 22, 2008 at 08:10:11 PDT

I am wondering if anyone knows how to get around the AVG anti virus program to get into the rooms. I had my PC wiped and reloaded and the AVG program installed and now can't get into the room. I am still using XP so that is not the problem. The weird thing is I can get into all of the other pages but not the rooms. The will not allow the wonweblauncher and I have tried all the exceptions and exclusion places I can find with no luck. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks HUGS. Oh BTW dopey it won't let me in using the flippen site either since that also uses the wonweblauncher :-(I'm in the very same situation as msgrumpy6. Please let me know the solution to this problem if indeed there is one.

by keekook on May 21, 2008 at 12:03:48 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Bugsy18150 (Head Admin)  
Cayse2  
Snapeswench  
League Tips
You can manage your League Newsletter subscriptions and Tournament Bux Summaries from the MyAccount tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)

Over $4,814,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!