Loon
Message Forum

• wooohooo View
      by sajoma on December 24, 2006 at 15:41:04 PST

hi all adm. loon and all team loon, and all players loon !!!

you do a really good job. I know "somtimes" i give you hard time :o( but i want to say thank you bugsy for your understanding, you are strict , it,s true, and you are very funny also, i always laught when you are talking in the lobby with my parole officer, thank you cayse who is the most helpful girl i have never known,ty cayse to keep me busy with little video or clip when i start dancing lol and you are very available all the time. ty keffy for playing ladder match with me very often, it keeps me busy hehe, and ty talk to me on msn, you are straight but also always fair. Angel is the funniest person i have never known also lol....i laught laught laught all the time. I keep you as my parole officer, i never won't fire you lol . I really love you all...and i really like play you ...you are all very tough to beat.

Well....i would have like to say something else on your all tds that i really appreciate their presence and their good mood : msg xxx myst xxx chivas xxx cobly xxx wench xxx lady diana xxx buster xxxx terrics xxxrick-ino xxx thunder xxx

well, i hope i forgot anyone , and i wish you merry christmass xxx

saj
    xxx

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Bugsy18150 (Head Admin)  
Cayse2  
Snapeswench  
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)

Over $4,814,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!