Loon
Message Forum

• One of our friends needs Prayer: Posted For Junebugbites View
      by Bugsy8150 on August 11, 2007 at 07:35:44 PDT

Hi,
    Just want to let you I am not doing good, Have been in the hospital so times in three months. Bad heart only 1/2 lungs left. I was in a ventilator one time cause my heart stopped They put a stint in it, and after that they found I had colon cancer, and lung cancer. They not the same kind of strain, there 2 different ones.

So they can treat the lung after I get the colon cancer it is a 3 inch mask. One problem I cant take to be put to sleep. The lung Dr said I may not make it. I am bleedings from it so it has to come out so they are going to do an spinal block and must put me oin the ventilator. Don't have a choice now if I wait any longer it will block and I wont make it. It is low so they will cut it out and re-staple it Together.

Please pray for me for a miracle. I am scared and I will be going in on next Tuesday, August 21 at 8 o'clock. I trust God will give me the miracle I want . He is the driver of my life. So I know it is a good place I may have to go, but I still sit and cry I am scared.

I love u all I will be in the hospital 8 days if I make it

June
    (Junebugbites)

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Bugsy18150 (Head Admin)  
Cayse2  
Snapeswench  
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)

Over $4,814,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!