Monopoly (monop)

Message Forum

• Peaking in to say hello! View
      by SychoSid on February 10, 2012 at 13:05:21 PST

Oh I miss this community! You can't find a better group of people in any other game. I've been away for years, and see the ladder's pretty much dead. I saw my CD a few months ago..God only knows if I could find it now! Anyways, I wanted to say hello and if any of you wanted to get ahold of me my email is psychostud328@yahoo.com

just put something like "hey i'm toenailzz from monopoly"!

since he'll be the first one to emaile me..crazy dude! oh wait...I HEAR THE VOICES!!

THEY SCREAMMMMMM WITH GLEEE!!!!!!!!

sid!

• Re: Peaking in to say hello! View
        by toenailzz on March 25, 2013 at 11:18:05 PDT

ohh yeah peeking isn't speeled PEAKING , moron! lol . take a lesson from Awnuts did we?
        by toenailzz on March 25, 2013 at 11:14:09 PDT

of course you scream with glee and hear voices. has it ever occured to you to see a doctor? perhaps a witch? heck, in any case you are one of a heck of a good monop player Trav.
      -Bri

by SychoSid on April 9, 2013 at 21:04:01 PDT

Thank you sir. You are great as well..and the crown jewel of more World Cup Championship teams than anyone! Where do we play at nowadays anyways? I was lucky enough to have someone send me a burned copy..oh..and occurred is spelled with 2 r's my friend :)

: of course you scream with glee and hear voices. has it ever occured to you to see a doctor? perhaps a witch? heck, in any case you are one of a heck of a good monop player Trav.
        : -Bri

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Online
Now playing at Case's Online
League Admins
diamonddi04  
League Tips
You are allowed one account per League or Ladder per person, but you can join as many different Leagues or Ladders as you would like.
LadderBux Redemptions
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Saving the Children of the Holocaust (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Color Your Own Bookmark-Be Happy (79000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)

Over $4,819,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!