Monopoly (monop)

Message Forum

• Peaking in to say hello! View
      by SychoSid on February 10, 2012 at 13:05:21 PST

Oh I miss this community! You can't find a better group of people in any other game. I've been away for years, and see the ladder's pretty much dead. I saw my CD a few months ago..God only knows if I could find it now! Anyways, I wanted to say hello and if any of you wanted to get ahold of me my email is psychostud328@yahoo.com

just put something like "hey i'm toenailzz from monopoly"!

since he'll be the first one to emaile me..crazy dude! oh wait...I HEAR THE VOICES!!

THEY SCREAMMMMMM WITH GLEEE!!!!!!!!

sid!

• Re: Peaking in to say hello! View
        by toenailzz on March 25, 2013 at 11:18:05 PDT

ohh yeah peeking isn't speeled PEAKING , moron! lol . take a lesson from Awnuts did we?
        by toenailzz on March 25, 2013 at 11:14:09 PDT

of course you scream with glee and hear voices. has it ever occured to you to see a doctor? perhaps a witch? heck, in any case you are one of a heck of a good monop player Trav.
      -Bri

by SychoSid on April 9, 2013 at 21:04:01 PDT

Thank you sir. You are great as well..and the crown jewel of more World Cup Championship teams than anyone! Where do we play at nowadays anyways? I was lucky enough to have someone send me a burned copy..oh..and occurred is spelled with 2 r's my friend :)

: of course you scream with glee and hear voices. has it ever occured to you to see a doctor? perhaps a witch? heck, in any case you are one of a heck of a good monop player Trav.
        : -Bri

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Online
Now playing at Case's Online
League Admins
diamonddi04  
League Tips
If you're interested in becoming an Admin on your League, volunteering to be a TD is a good way to prove your leadership abilities.
LadderBux Redemptions
Ladder Billboard (12500)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)

Over $4,816,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!