pogobums
Message Forum

• ignored View
      by getsissilove on August 15, 2011 at 20:38:43 PDT

I love it how NO ONE ever answers my threads or talks to me or wants to know MORE about me...or why I cant HEAR tutt radio...after ALL this why would I or ANYONE WANT to sign onto pogo or Bux ladder?...have fun y'all that have the answers to these questions!...FRUSTRATED!...
    • ignored View
        by conureking on August 25, 2011 at 17:36:07 PDT

I love it how NO ONE ever answers my threads or talks to me or wants to know MORE about me...or why I cant HEAR tutt radio...after ALL this why would I or ANYONE WANT to sign onto pogo or Bux ladder?...have fun y'all that have the answers to these questions!...FRUSTRATED!...

• ignored View
          by conureking on August 25, 2011 at 17:37:18 PDT

call me sis,,i am very sorry that happen,,my granny had a stroke and shes 100,,
Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
July28Player (Head Admin)  
Conureking[head-admin] (CONURE)
SANDY-PAGE-DESIGNER  
dreamer-radios  
beg1956  
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Colorful Beaded Bracelets (291000)

Over $4,812,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!