spade_friends
Message Forum

• RIDICULOUSSSSSS View
      by cidetwin on October 19, 2010 at 22:35:58 PDT

Absolutely tired of babysitting instead of running a somewhat quiet and polite tourney!.SO YUP I cancelled the 9:30 and left the room. Call me a lame admin at this point, do not care..I wont lose any more work time over players who cannot cease bringing crap up, and having total disrespect for anything concerning this lg. and the time any1 spends here making sure players play! One tourney made today on the calendar is a joke with the amt. of TDs we have. Dont get me wrong Im elated to see many playing when whoever hosts..more teams the better, BUTTTTTTT we have set asside times we TD, stable times, 6 pm..8 pm..9:30..11pm, and usually 1230 am and 2 ams. No TDS No Ts, no games or matches. To have cancelled a prime T was def not my goal after 1400 made and run...but lmaoooooooooo yall dont give a crap--why in the HADES should I. Money's talking now,call me a "lame" Admin..w/e you choose.. we can play like adults or we can enjoy the "lame" drama! I'm usually quiet, I can actually work and do what I need to when Tding, tonight was my last straw for awhile. Not mad, not irritated...but Im gonna call it as I see it...takes every1 to make this place be successful..SRY also to the ones who did nothing but play politely..CC is already a place filled with humor and much more..lmao..but hey!!!!!!!! I aint gonna waste my dayum time here now. This is not my LIFE!..a hobby at best..happy spading tho..joyce
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
If you know of some fun house rules for a game, try asking a TD to use them for a tournament.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!