spade_friends
Message Forum

• Tourney Calendar View
      by playgame4fun1212 on January 10, 2011 at 16:00:49 PST

Happy New Year SFS! It is absolutely awesome to see so many tourneys on the calendar! It's also great to see more TD's and new members! I for one am greatful for all the effort and time TD's put into running tourneys and for the members for supporting them. What goes around comes around! I just wanted to express my thanks to all. Kay
    • Tourney Calendar View
        by xtimmiex on January 13, 2011 at 09:40:06 PST

Happy New Year SFS! It is absolutely awesome to see so many tourneys on the calendar! It's also great to see more TD's and new members! I for one am greatful for all the effort and time TD's put into running tourneys and for the members for supporting them. What goes around comes around! I just wanted to express my thanks to all. Kay

WAY TO GO SHERRY!! I, along with all of the other members greatly appreciate your dedication to making sure we have tourneys to play in! playing in the noon with you today was very fun.

• Tourney Calendar View
        by xx_share_bear_xx on January 12, 2011 at 22:04:48 PST

• Tourney Calendar View
          by xx_share_bear_xx on January 12, 2011 at 22:08:01 PST

Wtg Kay, was nice seeing 12 teams in the 8pm tonight, would be awesome to stay there, but I wanna see 20 to 30 teams like it used to be. Thanks all members for coming out and hanging with us. Thanks alot tds for you time, patience and caring.
        Hugs Sherry

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Diamond members have access to the OfficeCam. Spy on MyLeague employees through a live webcam! You can peer into our daily work life...
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)

Over $4,811,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!