spade_friends
Message Forum

• I HOPE THIS DOESNT OFFEND ANYONE,,,, View
      by perk_at_69 on January 17, 2011 at 11:03:42 PST

PRONOUNCE THESE IN YOUR BEST VOICE ,,,,

The teacher told Pepito to make sentences with his spelling words: 1. Cheese: Maria likes me but cheese ugly. 2. Mushroom: When all my family gets in the car, there isn't mushroom 3. Shoulder: My friend didn't no how to make tacos so I shoulder 4. Texas: My friend always texas me fwd's 5. Herpes: Me and my friend shared a pizza, I got my piece and she got herpes 6. July: Ju told me ju were goin to the store and july to me!! Julyer!! 7. Rectum: I had two cars but my wife rectum 8. Chicken: I was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself 9. Wheelchair: We only have one soda but it's ok wheelchair 10. Chicken wing: My mom plays the lottEry so chicken wing 11. Liver: A bully was messing wit my sister and I told him to liver alone 12. Body wash: I wanted to go to the bar but no body wash my kids 13. Budweiser: That woman over there has a nice body, budwieser face so ugly?

• I HOPE THIS DOESNT OFFEND ANYONE,,,, View
        by babe89130 on January 21, 2011 at 09:28:25 PST

PRONOUNCE THESE IN YOUR BEST VOICE ,,,, The teacher told Pepito to make sentences with his spelling words: 1. Cheese: Maria likes me but cheese ugly. 2. Mushroom: When all my family gets in the car, there isn't mushroom 3. Shoulder: My friend didn't no how to make tacos so I shoulder 4. Texas: My friend always texas me fwd's 5. Herpes: Me and my friend shared a pizza, I got my piece and she got herpes 6. July: Ju told me ju were goin to the store and july to me!! Julyer!! 7. Rectum: I had two cars but my wife rectum 8. Chicken: I was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself 9. Wheelchair: We only have one soda but it's ok wheelchair 10. Chicken wing: My mom plays the lottEry so chicken wing 11. Liver: A bully was messing wit my sister and I told him to liver alone 12. Body wash: I wanted to go to the bar but no body wash my kids 13. Budweiser: That woman over there has a nice body, budwieser face so ugly?

LMFAO!!! that was very cute, give ebonics a whole new meaning ~babe~

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Premium members are eligible for special Tourney Awards. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!