spade_friends
Message Forum

• I GUESS IM NOW A PROTECTOR?? View
      by cidetwin on January 31, 2011 at 17:36:50 PST

ARE THINGS IN HERE WRITTEN FOR EFFECT? SHOCK VALUE? VENTS? GRIPES? WHINES? OR JUST FLAT OUT TO LET ME KNOW IF I WASNT AN ADMIN ID BE STEPPED ON, TRASHED, RIDICULED, BASHED,MADE FUN OF OR HARASSED. WELL LEMME REPLY..since we are not naming names..but I will..Holly!!! B4 I was an admin...I was a TD..since Im both and carry much weight here as in time of hosting Ts and lg work..surely you dont THINK Im running a personality contest, or give a dayum who wants to gossip bout me. What I asked for was simple--you 2 HUSH so peeps can play without a nasty ,ugly,ridiculous scene in the lobby.It started at 8 pm and went thru the nite..the filth hit the table. And as usual we are all supposed to read words we have tired of! The word "cancer" keep being typed...the only cancer in CC is the hate amongst whoever for whatever reason..those words along with many adjectives can halt! I dont kiss azz, I dont need too..I think more of myself than needing too but I will be polite til crossed or bossed. Um guess you missed the "bite my azz" as I exited..that was aimed at Holly and she knew it..so b4 u assume I play favorites get your facts straight. I tolerate much til the same old words hit the lobby.."viper,cancer,mental..many more. Save it plezzzz..and if I wasnt admin as you type..nothing much said here would still bother me..this isnt my life, I dont vent here, I work here for U!!!!!! HER!!!!!!!! all of ya..EQUALITY..Enuf was said ..were asked to hush. O I forgot BTW Im also not soft hearted, that quality flew years ago. I dont protect any1..I TD.. I read..I had enuf drama. This is besides the point but I really do not know who eats what for any meal..and I see all of us discuss kids, ballgames, sports, news, markets, and many other subj. I also get the point that there is a loathing here, we all see it, we just read it..since part of your post had my name on it, I decided to write this. In short..I dont need protection from any1 as Admin, Td or a player..didnt 5 years ago..wont in another 5.
        by sweetholly169 on January 31, 2011 at 18:37:46 PST

ARE THINGS IN HERE WRITTEN FOR EFFECT? SHOCK VALUE? VENTS? GRIPES? WHINES? OR JUST FLAT OUT TO LET ME KNOW IF I WASNT AN ADMIN ID BE STEPPED ON, TRASHED, RIDICULED, BASHED,MADE FUN OF OR HARASSED. WELL LEMME REPLY..since we are not naming names..but I will..Holly!!! B4 I was an admin...I was a TD..since Im both and carry much weight here as in time of hosting Ts and lg work..surely you dont THINK Im running a personality contest, or give a dayum who wants to gossip bout me. What I asked for was simple--you 2 HUSH so peeps can play without a nasty ,ugly,ridiculous scene in the lobby.It started at 8 pm and went thru the nite..the filth hit the table. And as usual we are all supposed to read words we have tired of! The word "cancer" keep being typed...the only cancer in CC is the hate amongst whoever for whatever reason..those words along with many adjectives can halt! I dont kiss azz, I dont need too..I think more of myself than needing too but I will be polite til crossed or bossed. Um guess you missed the "bite my azz" as I exited..that was aimed at Holly and she knew it..so b4 u assume I play favorites get your facts straight. I tolerate much til the same old words hit the lobby.."viper,cancer,mental..many more. Save it plezzzz..and if I wasnt admin as you type..nothing much said here would still bother me..this isnt my life, I dont vent here, I work here for U!!!!!! HER!!!!!!!! all of ya..EQUALITY..Enuf was said ..were asked to hush. O I forgot BTW Im also not soft hearted, that quality flew years ago. I dont protect any1..I TD.. I read..I had enuf drama. This is besides the point but I really do not know who eats what for any meal..and I see all of us discuss kids, ballgames, sports, news, markets, and many other subj. I also get the point that there is a loathing here, we all see it, we just read it..since part of your post had my name on it, I decided to write this. In short..I dont need protection from any1 as Admin, Td or a player..didnt 5 years ago..wont in another 5.
        by sweetholly169 on January 31, 2011 at 18:35:30 PST

Thank you J...I have no idea who my "protectors" are....wish someone would tell me so I can "hide" behind them...she "dont say boo to me" but yet calls me "viper","cancer","mental case",tells me to"drop dead"...oh wait those words are not "boo" must be thats what im not understanding...wont say "boo" but the rest are ok...GOT IT now...I'd also like to know....who I "chased away" and who the "50" people are that I have "attacked"...I must of missed something the last 7- 8 yrs....if anyone finds out those answers plz email me lol.......again J....Im sorry and thank you for accepting my apology...much love for you...Hugs.....you do a great job here !!

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
XXcideXXtwin (Head Admin)  
ms_sunny_tn (Sunny / Morning Admin)  
club4stars (Ray / Evening Admin)  
presleyfan (Law / Morning Admin)  
sweet_as_honey6 (Dee / Evening Admin)  
Lady_Spader01 (Linda / Specials / Advocate)  
KittyCat_Meow_99 (Kat / All Hour Adm)  
wantabetexan (Clara / Welcome New Members / Birthdays)  
mrswhip12078 (Night / Admin)  
MysticRiver1 (Dina/Grid/Specials/TD Trainer-Management)  
brer_terrapin (Russ/Announcements / Calendar Coordinator)  
evilpj (Paula / Daytime / Afternoon Adm)  
possum (Sue / Early AMS)  
The_Time_Thief ((Scottie/Morning Admin))  
Selsi_ (Newsletter)  
l3luerthanl3lue (Sandi / Staff Advisor)  
lace_72 (Lacey / Honorary)  
Lissaspages (Mel...HTML)  
pixidesign61  
League Tips
Have you uploaded an avatar to your player profile yet? You can go to the MyAccount tab to upload one!
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!