Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• testing View
      by england on August 6, 2005 at 17:46:07 PDT

The other night i was chatting with A192K about something to do with backgammon which made me do a search for a certain site to see where they play now. Found out they play on a certain server. And you know what - they have automatically generated tourneys where no hosts are needed. When the alloted amount of players have entered the tourney it starts automatically all the way through to the conclusion of they tourney. If you finish your match you wait but as soon as your opponent has finished their match the server automatically starts a match for you and your opponent. Very cool indeed.

Here are two screenshots to check it out incase you want to see how it looks. Ive taken out the server name incase you think im touting the server lol.

Just think its really cool how tourneys can be automated.

Oh and yeah theres money to be made easily if youre fairly good at this game,watched Paul make $127 in like 10-20 mins,and yeah thats real money.

Screenshots

In the tourney lobby

and

In the general area

Oh and see my balance,started off with the free $2 they give ya then added just another $20 but won the rest :)

• Re: testing View
        by coke on August 6, 2005 at 17:49:16 PDT

The other night i was chatting with A192K about something to do with backgammon which made me do a search for a certain site to see where they play now. Found out they play on a certain server. And you know what - they have automatically generated tourneys where no hosts are needed. When the alloted amount of players have entered the tourney it starts automatically all the way through to the conclusion of they tourney. If you finish your match you wait but as soon as your opponent has finished their match the server automatically starts a match for you and your opponent. Very cool indeed.

Here are two screenshots to check it out incase you want to see how it looks. Ive taken out the server name incase you think im touting the server lol.

Just think its really cool how tourneys can be automated.

Oh and yeah theres money to be made easily if youre fairly good at this game,watched Paul make $127 in like 10-20 mins,and yeah thats real money.

Screenshots

In the tourney lobby

and

In the general area

Oh and see my balance,started off with the free $2 they give ya then added just another $20 but won the rest :)

League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)

Over $4,812,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!