THE FUNNY FARM
Message Forum

• A Newbie View
      by beth021374 on May 15, 2015 at 10:54:43 PDT

I know I'm a newbie and you don't know me well but I seen the prayer page. First want to say I had a blast with everyone last night. I need a couple prayer requests. I suffer from severe back pain had like 6 surgeries one of which left me with no feeling in my foot so I fall a lot and recently found out I have 2 discs in my neck herniated and it causes severe headaches. Also my mom who is just 60 but 2 years ago found out she has early onset Alzheimer's and has been going down hill last couple weeks it's hard to see her like this thank you all
    • A Newbie View
        by Barb407 on June 22, 2015 at 00:46:58 PDT

I know I'm a newbie and you don't know me well but I seen the prayer page. First want to say I had a blast with everyone last night. I need a couple prayer requests. I suffer from severe back pain had like 6 surgeries one of which left me with no feeling in my foot so I fall a lot and recently found out I have 2 discs in my neck herniated and it causes severe headaches. Also my mom who is just 60 but 2 years ago found out she has early onset Alzheimer's and has been going down hill last couple weeks it's hard to see her like this thank you all

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
mldf710 (Head Admin)
AntoraSr (CO-HA NEW GAMES )
pennieb321 (ASSISTANT CO HA TOUR COORDINATOR /HEAD HOST TRAINER/SECT)
jesscore0189 (ASSISTANT CO HA PAGE DESIGNER / BADGE MAKER / UPDATING MEMBER LIST/ BDAY BASH LETTERS/ PRAYER LIST )
psychopuppy8 (MEMBER HUNTER SENDING OUT INVITES TO NON MEMBERS /WELCOME INFO TO NEW MEMBERS /SHOUT OUTS FOR BDAY ,ANNV AND HOST TOURS AND SENDING BADGES )
DKQ2001 (OPEN TOURS )
ykminers (job to come)
Luckyladybug1949 (BIRTHDAY CARDS )
muggsey (HOLIDAYS CARDS DISBURSEMENT)
kara1742 (IN LOVING MEMORY YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN)
KedraShay (YOU WILL BE MISSED 03/28/23)  
League Tips
Check out the Standings tab to see how you rank against other members of the League.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)

Over $4,812,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!