Twisted_Spades
Message Forum

• HUGSSSSSSSSS View
      by ---RJ---HDTD on February 5, 2005 at 16:15:26 PST

BELOW WAS THE MESSAGE THAT I HAD POSTED ON MY TOURNEY TONIGHT. WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT EV1 KNEW MY THOUGHTS :)

Bienvenue a mon 210 ieme tournois ouiiiiiiiii. Jai rejoin les Twisted le 4 july 2004 et rejoin les membres le 3 août 2004. JAi tant de plaisir ici et apprécie mon temps avec vous et vous êtes tous pris avec moi pour toujours mdrrrr. Nous parlons detre une famille mais pour moi c une famille avec lamour et la comprehension et la patience que cela comporte aussi different somme nous .Jai beaucoup appris par les membre de la famille des twisted que jamais je ne pourrai faire de meme en retour. Bisous Jamie

Welcome to my 210th Tourney Weeeeeeeee. I joined Twisted on July 4th 2004 and I joined the staff on August 3rd 2004. I have soooo much enjoyed my time here and you are stuck with me foreverrr now lol. We talk of this being a family but to me it is not just talk or mere words it IS A FAMILY with much love and understanding and patience! I love you all and love how different we all are. I have learned much from the people in this Twisted Family and my hope is that I can give something back to this Family. Hugssssssssssssssss Jamie

• Re: HUGSSSSSSSSS View
        by Twisted-Animal on February 5, 2005 at 22:52:51 PST

Jamie I can not thank you enough for how much you have done for this league. Your love for us is amazing.

You have become a dear friend to me and you have always been there for me in times of trouble and sorrow. Words cannot even say what I feel for you. You will just have to wait until we see each other in Vegas.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Gigi2016 (Head Admin)  
Carole_  
Troteuse  
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
Colorful Beaded Bracelets (291000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,150.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!