Twisted_Spades
Message Forum

• HAWAII 2007 View
      by baggotb on August 20, 2005 at 13:24:57 PDT

TO: ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE TRIP TO HAWAII IN 2007

I have spoken with Marta, the Travel Consultant that I am working with at Gulliver's Travels and she needs to know several items of information in order to get a quote for us.

What we need to know is:

How many will be going with you?

If we do Hawaiian cruise we get 2 days in Waikiki either pre or post cruise. Which do you prefer.

City flying from

Single, double, triple or quadruple stateroom?

Inside, Oceanview or stateroom with balcony?

All of these things would be all inclusive, as well as transfers and taxes. The only money needed would be for souviniers and food in Waikiki on the pre or post cruise visit there. If we do the cruise, once the package deal is paid for through Gulliver's Travels, again the only money needed at that point would be for incidentals like cabs or other transportation in Waikiki, souviniers and food in Waikiki and your transportation to and from your home airport.
    --------------------------------------------

We are also considsering a trip to O'ahu (Waikiki) (all inclusive except for souviniers and food, transportation in Waikiki and to and from your home airport. We need to know if you would like 4 days or 7 days and if you would like a guide to be with us.

Please e-mail me at: baggottb@bellsouth.net

My name is Betti for those of you that don't know.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Gigi2016 (Head Admin)  
Carole_  
Troteuse  
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!