and good-bye Grandpa."

The father asked, "Why did you say good-bye grandpa?"

The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing
    to do."

The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strange
    coincidence. A few months later the father put the girl to bed and
    listened to her prayers which went like this:

"God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma."

The next day the grandmother died. Oh my gosh, thought the father, this kid is in contact with the other side. Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her say:

"God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."

He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up
    at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all
    day, had lunch sent in and watched the clock. He figured if he could
    get by until midnight he would be okay.

He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the
    day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said "I've never seen you work so late, what's the matter?" He said "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."

She said "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what
    happened to me.

This morning the milkman dropped dead on our porch

• Joke View
        by freighthauler57 on March 15, 2021 at 12:55:52 PDT

A father put his three year old daughter to bed, told her a story andlistened to her prayers which she ended by saying:"God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandmaand good-bye Grandpa."The father asked, "Why did you say good-bye grandpa?"The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thingto do."The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strangecoincidence. A few months later the father put the girl to bed andlistened to her prayers which went like this:"God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma."The next day the grandmother died. Oh my gosh, thought the father, this kid is in contact with the other side. Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her say:"God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got upat the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat allday, had lunch sent in and watched the clock. He figured if he couldget by until midnight he would be okay.He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of theday he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.When he got home his wife said "I've never seen you work so late, what's the matter?" He said "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."She said "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe whathappened to me.This morning the milkman dropped dead on our porch

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
HungaDunga (Head Admin)  
Armed4Fun (armed4_fun)  
Flotsom  
Jennif8732  
League Tips
To view which tournaments you are registered in, simple click the 'MyAccount' tab and scroll down to the 'My Tournaments' section. You will see a list of all the tournaments in which you are currently registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)

Over $4,812,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!